Re: DITA licence -- acceptable?

On 01/22/2014 07:45 AM, Tom Callaway wrote:
My gut instinct here is that this is code, not content (on the grounds
that this file is effectively "compiled" into other documents, and thus,
not okay for Fedora. That said, if FESCo disagrees with me, and declares
this case to be content, it would be acceptable (and I'd add a new entry
for the OASIS spec license to the content list). Please let me know if
you decide to ask FESCo (and they determine it is content), so that I
can add it to the list if needed.

Thanks Tom; I'll take it back up with the DITA TC first and see if they are able and willing to license more unrestricted modification.

Cheers Rudi