Re: Exceptions restricting program name are compatible with "LGPLv2 with exceptions", correct?

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response!

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Tom Callaway <tcallawa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
These sorts of licenses are usually a mess to figure out. It would help
if we knew whether Ion considers Notion to be a "name[] that can
be associated with the Ion project".

Yes, I can appreciate your apprehension. I found the following thread on the notion devel list that discusses receiving an e-mail and relaxed license from Tuomo Valkonen (developer of Ion) for the Notion project:
This would indicate to me that Tuomo considers Notion sufficiently distinct. Is this good enough?

Regards,
Jeff