Re: Allowed content in Copr

On 11/11/2013 04:35 PM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
I believed that one can use Copr to build and distribute they own non-free software.

I can not be *any* free software. Because you must provides src.rpm (and if that contains already build binaries, then why using build system in first place?) and resulting yum repo is freely accessible. So if you build your *own* non-free SW and you agree with this, then you in fact make it free - at least as beer - (and we are oversimplify and overloading the term free and non-free here).

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys