Re: Allowed content in Copr

On 11/11/2013 10:35 AM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
>> We really didn't want to have to review all the non-free licenses out
>> there to determine whether they were freely distributable without
>> restriction, especially since we know that the majority of these
>> licenses are not.
>
> I believed that one can use Copr to build and distribute they own
> non-free software.

While I'm not overly excited about this prospect, if this is something
that the Fedora community really wants to do, we can start reviewing
non-free items for distributability. I suspect most people will be
disappointed at how few non-free licenses permit the level of
distributability necessary to be in a Copr.

~tom

==
Fedora Project