Re: New proposed top level FAQ for the defunct FedoraLegacy project

Quoting "David A. Ranch" <dranch@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

It's not being re-examined.

As far as I know, it is still being examined.

I would change that line to say "The
FedoraLegacy Project has shutdown and has ceiesed offering any RPM
updates for all legacy Redhat and FedoraCore distributions.  Please see
below for additional information."

I think the information below makes that fairly clear.

2. The 4th Q&A section on the page is mis-formatted. Move the "A:" to a
newline

Fixed.

3. I would add a link to the Fedora-legacy-list archives as a final
bullet for people to learn more about the shutdown beyond this short faq
   http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/

This is not under my control...  Maybe someone else can do this though.

4. The download page should be completely removed or at least
completely stripped.  Why offer information on how to Legacy-enable old
distros if the master download.fedoralegacy.org site is forever dead?

Because people claim they want to still keep the mirrors going so people
can download the updates...

5. Any news on how long the website will stay up?  Who runs this
server?  Redhat or someone else?

AFAIK Jesse does...

--David

--