Re: New proposed top level FAQ for the defunct FedoraLegacy project

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Anyway.. Jesse: could you post any version of this FAQ to the Legacy
website?  I sent this FAQ out to a few email lists last night and
several people were also caught off guard by this news.  They did know
something was up as their Yum repositories were failing.

Eric, can you integrate the FAQ into the front page of fedoralegacy.org ?
Once that is done, I'll change DNS for download.fedoralegacy.org to point to
fedoralegacy.org.

Done.  I've removed most unneeded pages, posted notices on most of the main
pages left, and put a modified version of the suggested FAQ on the front
page.

Of course, this is just the web site, not the wiki...

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin

Go Longhorns!