Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

OK, there are quite a few other Fedora Core 4 offers:

http://www.valueweb.com/dedicated/dsLinux.htm

Most of the dedicated hosting sites that offer Fedora don't mention a
version on the front page, but I tried diving a little, and it seems
that most of them may still be offering 3 and 4. I found one 5, but
still no 6.

For a list of major hosting companies offering Linux solutions, I used
NetCraft's statistics, see:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/perf/reports/performance/Hosters?tn=november_2006

Roozbeh