Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

Well, apparently some hosting companies, like 1&1, are still offering
their customers Fedora Core 4.

http://tinyurl.com/y4q3j3
http://tinyurl.com/y7pj9r

I guess we should try to make things more obvious, or we may be
jeopardizing several servers on the Internet...

1&1 offer servers with the Plesk Control Panel. Until like two weeks ago Plesk was only supported on FC1-FC4. They recently added FC5 support, but I guess Fedora is just moving too fast for something like Plesk. Yes, you're reading that right: Plesk is still supported on FC1. They don't tell you that FC1 itself has been EOL for some time now. Note that Plesk is not particularly unique in this...

Nils Breunese.