Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Quoting Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm@xxxxxxxxxx>:

The longer we wait the more it will look like a failure. Better be
active and tell the users that we're working on something than letting
them find out by themselves by being bitten.

That is what I was proposing.  But it seems to have been met by
silence.  And I still have no idea myself what is going on.

We can't and shouldn't announce anything on core/extra's behalf, we
just need to say that the current model is being reorganized and while
doing so distributions X, Y, Z have effectively fallen out of
maintenance.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

Sounds good.  Someone who has edit rights should post something on the
wiki, and others can then edit it or correct it or what ever...

Due to the silence, I guess someone should just take this one and
get the ball rolling...

If _no one_ will step up to do it, I can do it by request, but since
I have little actual understanding of what people want or where the
project is allegedly going, I'm probably not the best person to do it.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!