Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 06:54 -0400, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> I Roozbeh, do you mean more obvious than what is currently on the wiki?
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy

Well, yes, we need to make people aware of the situation. There may be
other hosting companies, and even if there are no other offering FC4,
there are several people who use server boxes from these companies.

If Fedora Core 4 is dropped, we need a statement that should be
well-publicized (at least posted to, say, LWN), if it is not but we lack
resources, we should post requests for developers.

Roozbeh