Re: Fedora Core 4 coming . . . sunset, infrastructure issues . . . meeting?

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 09:54:57PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Anyone have any opinion on this?
> I would think be clear that we're interested only in security related bugs.

Yeah. Last time I actually went through the open security bugs and moved
them to Legacy myself where appropriate; I'll probably do that again. I'll
also look closely at those marked critical. The rest got this message:

  Fedora Core 2 is now maintained by the Fedora Legacy project for security
  updates only. If this problem is a security issue, please reopen and
  reassign to the Fedora Legacy product. If it is not a security issue and
  hasn't been resolved in the current FC3 updates or in the FC4 test
  release, reopen and change the version to match.

Which I'd plan to do again, with of course FC2 -> FC3/4, FC3 -> FC5, and FC4
test -> FC6 test.

As before, I'll add myself to the CC list of each bug and help deal with
anything that is stirred up, as of course the intent is cleanup, not more
mess.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@xxxxxxxxxx          <http://mattdm.org/>

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx