Re: no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Hi

CentOs does, I know. I've also read that for Scientific Linux.
Scientific Linux makes sure that they rebuild the same binary
as RHEL. It isn't what I like, but it's better
than "no one has actually used it for two weeks, so I guess
we'd better put it on your machine."

I would like to see what the formal policies within these projects are for doing QA is.

--
Rahul

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx