Re: no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Hi,

It seems there's rather strong agreement for this.

Unless I hear major objections in two days, I'll start the two-week clock (from today) for all the pending packages.

After that I'll also update the Wiki entry for QaVerify unless someone else has done it.