Re: no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Eric Rostetter wrote:
[snip]

Proposal one does nothing but shorten the time period for pushing an
update-testing package that doesn't have enough QA postings.

Proposal two does nothing but make it possible to push packages through the
entire system with NO QA AT ALL being done on them.

Thank you. I couldn't have put it better myself.

I probably will not be contributing further to this thread,
as I've already stated my position, and I've taken action
to protect my machine by removing Legacy from yum.conf

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx