Re: no mandatory QA testing at all [Re: crazy thought about how to ease QA testing]

Mike McCarty wrote:

David Rees wrote:

On 2/14/06, Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Perhaps I misunderstood
what the proposal is. My understanding is that there are new

[snip]

That is correct. However, if the necessary QA votes get published
before the timeout hits, the package will be released sooner.

Then the Legacy Project has removed my ability not to subscribe
to "testing".

Seems to be a misunderstanding here. There are separate repositories for testing and general legacy updates. Yes?

--
Rahul

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx