bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Re: priorization and rhl73 server-only help [Re: changes are needed, we need keep moving]]

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Eric Rostetter wrote:
I see all bugzilla stuff is sent to a email list "bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
and I note it would be cool if I could see all the bugzilla things, so I'm
wondering if there is anyway someone could get added to that "bugs"
address, or if another list could be setup and automatically added to each
FL bug, so people could elect to get all bugzilla activity?

Good to bring up bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems to me that we should,
 1) create a web-accessible mail archive of all of these mails, and/or
 2) make that "mailing-list" subscribable.

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx