Re: Can we get a zlib update?

From: "Jesse Keating"
I had not reviewed the changelog.  If zlib did the work for us, and the
only difference between our version and their version is the security
patches, then your software would work with our version no?

I just think the version is artificially being kept down cause I don't see any substatial diff in the code except for tab indents.

I'm fine, I just argue the point that the buck stops at zlib and it can easily be kept up across all FC releases.

-eric wood

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx