Re: Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

Peter Peltonen wrote:
David Rees wrote:

There might be a way to do it that I'm not aware of as the Jakarta-Tomcat guys have get an email update when any Tomcat bugs are updated sent to their dev list (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/) Maybe they've got some custom enhancements to their version of bugzilla. Or more likely, it could be because the default owner of each Tomcat component is the Tomcat dev list.

I've seen this happen on blackbox-list too. IMHO It would be a useful feature to have new bugzilla entries be sent to the list.

I don't have time to setup anything like this. Also notifications may become annoying if they are to this list.

Warren