Re: Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

Christian Pearce wrote:
Seth brings up an interesting issue.  If we don't have people
interested in fixing a package, then it will still be vulnerable.
Should we keep track of this in bugzilla?  Just create a bug and tag
it NOOWNER.  Or something like that?  This way we don't give people
the idea that everything is fixed security wise if you use
FedoraLegacy.

Just a thought.

Please file the report with LEGACY keyword. Perhaps "NOPACKAGE" within the bug title until an actual package is posted at a later date.

Warren