Re: Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

seth vidal wrote, On 1/14/2004 10:47 PM:

Another idea I'd like to offer for consideration,

what if I'd like to be added to every bug tagging 7.x for a security
need? Is there a way in bugzilla to have that happen automatically?

From my knowledge of bugzilla, you can have a default owner of bugs, but there isn't a way to automatically CC you on new bugs. Your best bet is to save a query which lists legacy bugs for 7.x which you aren't already CC'd on and run it periodiclly.

There might be a way to do it that I'm not aware of as the Jakarta-Tomcat guys have get an email update when any Tomcat bugs are updated sent to their dev list (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/) Maybe they've got some custom enhancements to their version of bugzilla. Or more likely, it could be because the default owner of each Tomcat component is the Tomcat dev list.

-Dave