Re: proposing chromium as default browser (for f25+)

Am 11.08.2016 um 23:59 schrieb Timothy Murphy:
Gerald B. Cox wrote:

I completely agree with your assessment.  I certainly hope that the people
who voted for Firefox explain their rationale.  If I'm missing something,
I would
like to understand it.  I can't fathom, considering the circumstances, how
someone could choose Firefox other than it is their personal preference.

I find the last sentence completely incomprehensible

really?

Why do you use KDE?
Why do you drive your particular make of car?
Surely not because it is someone else's preference?
Except perhaps the wife

it's not about your shed of car

i personally don't give a damn about other browsers than Firefox at the moment, but the topic is about the default browser of the kde-spin which sould have at least dependencies as possible, best desktop integratoon as possible compared with general usabilty and not my *personal* preference

*maybe* all KDE distributions shoukd throw out Firefox and if it's only to get upstream give a dman about desktop integration instead punish me with the shitty GTK/GNOME file dialogs