Re: Migration from registry.fp.o to quay.io

I have one concern about quay.io, more of a double check that quay supports manifest lists for/in image formats that fedora is using. IIRC there have been some limitations on how manifest lists can be used, created in quay.io.

Jakub Čajka

Sep 5, 2023, 10:15 by mkonecny@xxxxxxxxxx: