Re: Cert penning, Certs and related

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016, at 01:49 PM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> So the parts I think I am seeing different answers are:
> 1. What are we trying to accomplish and where?
> 2. What infrastructure is needed to accomplish this?

I think this stuff is pretty well covered in the thread and should
be hashed out by the people who are going to do the work.

> 3. When does this need to be done?

I don't quite understand how this process stretched to 6
months already...but soon, please - I'd like Fedora to
be a reference architecture.  If it takes another
few months something is clearly going wrong.

> 4. What is the budget cost for setting up these certificates,
> reporting systems, pinned ips etc
> 5. Who is paying for this (hardware, certificates, domain names, etc).

Fedora infra.

> 6. Who is doing the implementation work and where?

I can take point on making and testing the client side changes.