Re: Re : Ask Fedora: unconfigure or completely patch out "Closed: question is answered"

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016, at 10:51 AM, jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In this debate, we also need to address the need for support of non English languages. We advertise Ask.fpo in a lot of place, but local communities have other place to discuss and give support to enduser. It would be great to discuss this someday.

Agreed 100%.  I'd love to see an audit of how various language/culture communities are managing user interaction.  My initial points of concern are:

* I feel like we should be offering better translation of items that aren't in the formal docs, if they aren't already.  I hear of many projects where a particular language community is translating outside of t18n and zanata.

* Should we have a set of services we can spin up on a per language basis, such as Ask, forums, planet, etc.

How can we bring non-English language users into the fold more by providing multi-lingual support or sign posts.

Definitely a discussion to put a pin in for later.

regards,

bex