Re: Ask Fedora: unconfigure or completely patch out "Closed: question is answered"

On Sat, 22 Oct 2016 01:41:07 +0200
Brian Exelbierd <bex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we have activity statistics for the Ask site?  Can we determine if
> non-contributors are using it and actually getting help?

An excellent question. Smooge and Ricky have been working on stats,
perhaps they can chime in here. We should be able to at least get hits
and such (since they go through our proxy setup).

kevin