Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction : Vijay

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 18:45:54 -0000
"Vijayakumar Rajabathar" <vijaybathar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am a new joinee in the Fedora Infrastructure group.

welcome!

> Queries:
>
> 1. I havent uploaded my SSH public key yet. But at what point do we
> get access to any servers Understand its not immediate, but just
> interested to know

Once you are added to the fi-apprentice group, or any of the syadmin
groups later.

> 2. Where can I find infrastructure
> diagrams/documents about the current setup

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/docs/
has our SOPs and general docs about services.

We don't have any maps currently, but there is a ticket to create one.

> 3. I see we use the
> ircchat #fedora-meeting, but do we do any conference calls too?

We haven't, but we could at some point. Its been suggested before, just
finding a good time might be difficult.

> 4. As
> Fedora is mostly community driven (understand its supported by
> RedHat), how does critical infrastrucure run. Do we have dedicated
> sysadmins seperately to manage any sev1/sev2 faults. And a lot more
> questions... But for now will hold on here..

Yeah, there's a few folks who are employed by Red Hat full time to work
on Fedora infrastructure, so we make sure things keep running along.
But you don't need to work for Red Hat to be involved at all. :)

kevin