Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction : Vijay

Hi.

I am a new joinee in the Fedora Infrastructure group.

IRC : vijbat

Current skillset: 1. Unix/Linux sysadmin/SAN/NAS/ESX/Netbackup/bash scripting
		          2. Basic familiarity with Oracle/MySQL/Nagios/Apache/Puppet/Cisco/F5

Looking to learn: 1. Python Scripting
 		           2. DevOps technologies
                           3. Very much interested in how Fedora manages security aspects
                           4. Understanding Fedora Infrastructure setup
                           5. Would like to troubleshoot issues at some point

Queries:

1. I havent uploaded my SSH public key yet. But at what point do we get access to any servers
   Understand its not immediate, but just interested to know
2. Where can I find infrastructure diagrams/documents about the current setup
3. I see we use the ircchat #fedora-meeting, but do we do any conference calls too?
4. As Fedora is mostly community driven (understand its supported by RedHat), how does critical infrastrucure run.
   Do we have dedicated sysadmins seperately to manage any sev1/sev2 faults.

And a lot more questions... But for now will hold on here..

Thanks for reading. Vijay