Re: Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

On 09/23/2013 10:19 PM, Tristan Santore wrote:
So, PLEASE! Where are the arguments for and against this proposal.

Actually there have been many RH developers as well as other upstream ones in our community requesting this for many years but just go through the devel list archives or the desktop list archives for the previous discussion and at the same time you will also noticed me being the nr.1 individual arguing against this route however times are changing and after a brief discussion with couple of upstream on irc tonight I have reached the conclusion that this is the best way forward from every angle ( including the one for infrastructure ) thus I will be joining the voices of our upstream developers and pushing hard for this change as well as making that transaction go as smooth as possible in the process.

And quite frankly I doubt that any of the infrastructure team that has been here long enough disagrees with this being the right course of action.

JBG