Re: Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

On 09/18/2013 01:24 PM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

I'm totally on board with moving away from Bugzilla if there are serious issues with using it. However, EPEL is a Fedora SIG, not something run by RHEL. And I would totally expect it to be supported by the Fedora Project.

All the packages already exist and are available in Fedora

Epel has nothing to do with Fedora absolutely nothing.

It's an extra package repository for RHEL it belongs with RHEL or in it's own separated EPEL infrastructure with it's own policy's and aligned with RHEL and or some of it's clones ( SL/Centos/Oracle etc ).

JBG