Re: Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

On 09/18/2013 01:23 PM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
On 09/17/2013 12:37 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
since my frustration level with RH bugzilla has grown to an all time high due to frequent collision with internal RH administrative policy's that nobody in the community knows exactly which are,

Can you please elaborate which Red Hat policy collide with Fedora needs?

Provide me that policy list and I will point them out.

frequent RH employement mistakes in bug
handling between Fedora and RHEL

That is because those people work on RHEL and Fedora. And they will continue on that even if you split BZ into two instances. It will be still those same humans and they will be making same mistakes. I doubt that having two instances will help here.

Yes it will and RHEL != Fedora so stop acting like it does.

JBG