Re: Summary/Minutes from today's Fedora Infrastructure meeting (2013-09-12)

On 09/16/2013 04:58 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
When we first setup our cloud, we setup the storage for volumes on just
the head node. The other 5 nodes in the mix also have storage. Over
time we added another nodes storage to it, but haven't done anything
with the other 4. Thats a bit spread out however, volumes can only be
on one of them, so while it allows for more volumes, it doesn't allow
for one really large volume.

Ideal setup for GlusterFS, I would say.

Our cloud setup is isolated from the rest of the network in the
datacenter it's at. So, for example it couldn't talk to any of our
netapp storage or the like.

:(

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys