Migrating to our own bugzilla instance.

Greetings

I think it's time that we start putting some effort into both discussing and migrating away from sharing bugzilla instance with Red Hat.

For the first should we migrate all issues from the RH bugzilla to keep history or should we simply declare a flag day and from that point on everybody will be using the new bug tracker

Secondly do people have any option on which bug tracker we should migrate to as in should we stick to mozilla's bugzilla or should we use something else?

JBG