fonts status page and comparison

Hi,

I've created status pages[1] for certain releases which indicates if
the result may potentially be not desired or not. also comparison
pages[2] between releases to see what fonts has been changed by a
release. so we can see if any unexpected changes is made or not.

For the point what I would encourge you to check, the green color
means the result was expected, at least from fontconfig config files
font packages has. if that's not what you expect, you should file a
bug against font packages. the orange color means the result may
potentially be wrong or fell back to other font because of missing
proper config file etc. we should fix that.

[1]... https://tagoh.fedorapeople.org/fonts/status/
[2]... https://tagoh.fedorapeople.org/fonts/diff/

HTH,
--