Re: Packaging Hack - A typeface designed for source code

Le 2018-10-31 01:50, Jamie Mansfield a écrit :

Hi welcome

I'm looking into contributing to the Fedora Project, and improving my
workflows additionally (store all my configs centrally, reduce manual
installation, etc) - would be great to have Hack in a package :D

I'm sure others would appreciate a hack package

I've been mulling over the relevant documentation on the wiki, and I'm
going to work on packaging Hack - should be fun.

Be careful about the licensing, for historical reasons anything Bistream Vera derived is complex to express. Modern FLOSS fonts without this baggage just use the OFL. Otherwise, since Hack is a DejaVu derivative, the DejaVu package should be a good starting point.

p.s. I'm not certain if these Fedora mailing lists are like forums, or
issue trackers yet - apologies is starting a new thread is the
preferred route.

It's just a plain mailing list: post a nex message to start a new thread, and reply to an existing message to add content to a thread

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot