Re: Packaging Hack - A typeface designed for source code

Hey,

I'm looking into contributing to the Fedora Project, and improving my workflows additionally (store all my configs centrally, reduce manual installation, etc) - would be great to have Hack in a package :D

I've been mulling over the relevant documentation on the wiki, and I'm going to work on packaging Hack - should be fun.

Jamie

p.s. I'm not certain if these Fedora mailing lists are like forums, or issue trackers yet - apologies is starting a new thread is the preferred route.