Re: fonts status page and comparison

Hi Akira,

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 3:45 PM Akira TAGOH wrote:

> For the point what I would encourge you to check, the green color
> means the result was expected, at least from fontconfig config files
> font packages has. if that's not what you expect, you should file a
> bug against font packages. the orange color means the result may
> potentially be wrong or fell back to other font because of missing
> proper config file etc. we should fix that.

I was expecting to find `Rachana' in place of serif font for language
Malayalam. We have the fontconfig file in place [1] and the output of
[2] is also as expected. Any ideas why the serif font is also shown as
Meera instead [3]?

[1] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/smc-fonts/blob/master/f/65-0-smc-rachana.conf
[2] $ fc-match "serif:lang=ml"
        Rachana-Regular.ttf: "Rachana" "Regular"
[3] https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/smc-fonts/blob/master/f/65-0-smc-meera.conf

--
Regards,
Rajeesh