Re: Q: webfonts

I guess that approach will work, but since the web fonts will be in a
variety of non-system formats (WOFF, EOT, SVG) and may be subset/etc
for the web, I'm not sure it makes sense to package them for the
system. It might make more sense to package them as regular static web
assets specific to the project, like background JPEG images, and make
a totally separate font package for users to install on their
desktops.