Re: default font list for f17

Hi Qianqian Fang,

在 2012-03-09五的 09:51 -0500,Qianqian Fang写道:
> On 03/09/2012 04:19 AM, Peng Wu wrote:
> > I choose "WQY Zen Hei Sharp" instead of "WQY Zen Hei Mono" for
> > monospaced font. Because we changed the default Simplified Chinese fonts
> > to embedded-bitmap font version in F17, but "WQY Zen Hei Mono"  doesn't
> > contains embedded-bitmap font in it. We are waiting for user feedback
> > about to use the embedded-bitmap font version as default.
>
> replacing a mono font by proportional ones will cause
> layout issues, which I think is more severe than the
> mere aesthetic difference.

  Could you add a new face to wqy-zenhei-fonts, like "WenQuanYi Zen Hei
Sharp Mono", which will be a monospaced font as "WenQuanYi Zen Hei Mono"
but contains the embedded-bitmap monospaced font?
  Then I will change the default Simplified Chinese monospaced font to
"WenQuanYi Zen Hei Sharp Mono".
Thanks in advance,
  Peng Wu