Re: default font list for f17

QF> All I was trying to say was that the current guess is a bad
QF> one.
QF> If it can be improved, it can save many people's time and
QF> frustration. Tell what's the downside for correcting this?

The guess isn't perfect. this is why providing the certain
information in the content are recommended. thinking of the
similar situation, who can guess the best font in English
locale if it's better using Chinese fonts or Japanese fonts?

I personally still think that we should disable
65-nonlatin.conf by default. which causes a trouble for the
preferences. it should works enough without it in Fedora at
least since we have the certain rules for the fonts and only
enable for the certain languages if any.

--
Akira TAGOH