Re: handling of fonts in the langpack plugin

I suppose we can do similar thing what I did on http://tagoh.fedorapeople.org/fonts/fedora-current-defaultfonts.html.
It was completely machine-generated from what the packages provides in the fontconfig config files (+ comps to pick up the languages we support and to notice if it's intentional result or not, but anyway).

I guess the plugin could reasonably works in a timely manner if we can provides font(:priority=<n>) and font(:targetlang=<foo>) when the locale-specific overrides rule is applied.

----- 元のメッセージ -----