warning while generating .ttf file

"Windows has decided that fonts with 'name' tables bigger than 5K are
insecure and will refuse to load them. Don't ask me why they believe this.
This font has a name table which is 6948 bytes and is bigger than this limit."

http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/fontinfo.html#Names

.... MicroSoft recently (2009) released a security patch in which they decided that font's whose 'name' table was bigger than 5K were insecure. Personally I cannot fathom their logic, but that's OK, I usually can't. Unfortunately many licenses are bigger than 5K, the OFL is for one, so it is now "better" to include a link to a license website rather than the full text of the license -- at least it is if you want your font to work on Windows.

Most of the fonts has license included inside fonts itself.

version fontforge-20090923-2

-
Pravin S