Re: FWN article on web font surveys

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

To avoid repeating the very unpleasant 1h30 exchange I had with infra
yesterday after sending my message to fedora-news, I know my
limitations. I don't have the capabilities, time, or means to set up
servers in the stead of infra, rewrite apps in the stead of developpers,
write articles in the stead of article writers.

Nicholas, this is what I can offer: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Artwork It is very succinct, in the same way I cover the Art list. If someone else from FWN want to editorialize more on this topic, feel safe to delete my short paragraph.

There is not an army of me. There is one (overbooked). Please help.

I see the traffic in the fonts list is low and a permanent column on FWN would be too much (this happen with a lot of other lists) so I won't invite someone from your SIG to join FWN, insead I subscribed myself to the list so if something worthy of reporting happens once in a while, I have the opportunity to talk about it.

PS: I didn't took the fonts surveys myself, since I am not an ordinary user and have extra fonts installed and OTOH, as a designer, I stay with "safe fonts" for web pages (and won't change my mind about that easily).