[fedora-electronic-lab] SRAM/ROM IPs for Layout

Hello there,

I'm currently doing some testing with respect to Magic VLSI's LEF
capabilities. Though it lacks many new definitions in LEF such
antenna,.., could you please try to read your LEF files into magic,
especially those LEF files which are being used in the semiconductor
industry in terms of SRAM/ROM IPs.

Any issue encountered related to LEF please, post it here and do
mention the number of metal layers you are using. I'll try to spend
some time to ensure Magic can at least read LEF 5.7.

Cheers,
Chitlesh

--
Chitlesh GOORAH