[fedora-electronic-lab] GNUSim8085 v1.3.6 Released

GNUSim8085 development team is pleased to release version 1.3.6 of its
8085 simulator for Linux and Windows platforms. This is the first
stable version after moving over to launchpad for our project
management. With this release we bring to our users a wide range of
new additions. To read the complete release announcement head here
[1]. We appreciate your continued support in the form of bug reports
(with patches ;)) and general feedback. Feel free to ask questions and
get support through Launchpad's Answers interface. You can join our
development team here - https://launchpad.net/~gnusim8085-devel . We
always have some work. Some key highlights of this release are as
follows

    * The UI is now internationalized. Translations for Arabic,
Asturian, Catalan, Esperanto, French, German, Gujarati, Italian,
Kannada and Spanish languages are now in place.
    * Printing support is added.
    * Improved Windows installer with multi-language interface.
    * Several UI modifications to enhance user experience.
    * A dozen bug fixes.

[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/gnusim8085-devel/msg00050.html

Kindly update your distro packages.

--