Re: building new tuxguitar with maven

On 24 January 2016 at 06:17, gil  wrote:
> Il 24/01/2016 05:03, Christopher ha scritto:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 9:16 PM Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

-- snip --

Thank you Chris, gil. Your answers really very helpful.

I used gil's snippets as a starting point, which after a few tweaks
took me almost to the finishing line (I still have to write a build
script for the armv7hl architecture but this should be
straightforward)

There are a few questions issues remaining:

- Following gil's method, the tuxguitar-alsa.jar tuxguitar-jack.jar,
tuxguitar-fluidsynth.jar, tuxguitar-oss.jar files get built but they
do not get installed. I have to copy them manually to buildroot, and
add entries into %files since the .mfiles doesn't include them either.

- Do I really have to add all these jars to the CLASSPATH in the
launching script? Why did I not have to do this with ant?

- With ant, I was able to install the extra files (.desktop, icons
etc) to the proper locations with just the ant invocation. Is maven
not capable of doing this?

Thanks again,
Orcan