Re: Is there a good newbie tutorial for jboss under Fedora 23?

Hi John.

I had the same issue, so I used an excellent tool called fpm. ( https://github.com/jordansissel/fpm ). I am aware of it fallacies.
Here is my wildfly-rpm project:

https://github.com/miracle-as/wildfly-rpm

You use it by calling:
make download package VERSION=9.0.1.Final

you can snoop the versions from either Wildflys github or the Wildfly download page.

It creates an rpm package which:
 - creates a wildly user
 - installs in /opt/miracle/wildfly
- installs 3 systemd service called: wildfly-standalone, wildfly-domain and wildfly-standalone-debug

Packages are available from: https://xaas.dk/repo .

I hope this can be used as an inspiration.

Best regards
Kresten Kjær