Re: Ownership of the Cloud Base Image

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Dusty Mabe <dusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 02/08/2017 08:01 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
>>
>> After some discussions with mattdm and sgallagh about the cloud base
>> image and the server WG we have decided for now to leave the cloud
>> base image out of the server WG. Obviously it doesn't make sense to
>> have it stay as owned by the Atomic WG so here is what I would like to
>> propose:
>>
>> - Have the cloud base image owned by a CLOUD SIG
>>     - Mainly members of the old CLOUD WG that care about the cloud
>>       base image, including me.
>> - Create a new pagure issue tracker for the cloud sig.
>
> I received quite a few +1s for this so I went ahead and created the
> issue tracker in Pagure:
>
> https://pagure.io/cloud-sig

There are a lot of changes going on around atomic, cloud, the WG, the
SIG, etc.  Could I trouble someone to write up a blog post or mailing
list thread on devel (or both!) that covers what the current plan is
and the direction going forward?  For those that aren't working in
this space day to day, it would be very helpful.  Particularly for
groups that have to interact with both cloud and atomic from time to
time, like rel-eng and FESCo.

josh