Re: Sending a bulk digest to a list from discourse is trickier than I'd thought

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 11:06:20PM -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> If there is a community member who doesn't use discourse and you want to
> loop them into a discussion, say via CC, as we do all the time with
> mailing lists.... is there a way to do that?

Pinging on matrix, maybe? Or sending an email pointing to the discussion?
Since you log into discussion.fedoraproject.org with your FAS account,
there's no complicated migration or anything.

Looping unsubscribed people into mailing list discussion is problematic
generally, because replies bounce, conversation gets split, and chaos
insues.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>