Re: Fedora Council policy proposal: Community Publishing Platforms

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 05:57:03PM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> The community could produce alternative ideas that might lead to more
> innovation.  To suggest one alternative: would volunteers like to have
> an elected media team, similar to the election of the Fedora Council?
> How many more ideas might come from other volunteers with a consultation
> beyond this mailing list?

I don't see a particular benefit in having elections for this kind of thing.
The people who are involved in Fedora media efforts are there because
they've been working on podcasts, videos, art, etc., and I don't see a need to
have a select committee.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>