Re: A new vision statement for Fedora

Here is what my thoughts after reading the shared blog post:

"We envision a world where free and open source software is accessible and usable."
-- Why envision? If I am not wrong envision is "imagine as a future possibility"
IMHO, We are very much in a world where free and open source software is accessible and usable and Fedora is a great example of this.

"The Fedora Project will be a reference for everyone who shares this vision."
-- I feel we are not giving enough importance to Fedora here by quoting it just a reference.
This meant to be Fedora's vision statement. So Fedora can't be just a reference here.

NOTE: These are purely my thoughts. I read(very quickly) previous responses and my thoughts may not match to those responses.

Regards,
Amita